Friday, August 20, 2010

Survey that I feel like filling out

So, I found this on another blog entry(http://flyinthefingwine.blogspot.com/2009/11/hello-project-funness-and.html) and I felt like filling it out. Um. Yeah. I am strange.


1. Hobbies that you think are interesting that someone from H!P has:
Yasuda Kei playing every instrument ever, including playing saxophone at Abe Natsumi's concert tour. I have so much respect for Kemeko. I also find Fukuda Kanon's hobby of planning concerts interesting.

2. Special skills that you think are actually special:
Rika's Y-balance XD. I am not very flexible, so I look at that and wonder how that even works. Also, Ayaya and Rika's yo-yo skills are so cool now...

3. Name 2 members that you DON'T like (or your least favorite). Why are they last?
Natsuyaki Miyabi is my least favorite because I really don't like her attitude in that when she performs on stage half the time she looks bored out of her mind, which kind of pisses me off.
My other member is Konno Asami, for no apparent reason. Seriously. There's just something about her that I cannot stand, and for the life of me I can't understand it. She just seems... smug to me, I guess?

4. Now, say 3 good things about each of those members:
Miyabi is a good singer, a really good friend to Chinami, and is actually pretty funny when she tries.
Konno Asami is smart, seems to try pretty hard, and was fun in the latest Gatas concert.

5. Nickname(s) that you really like:
Kemeko, Johnson, Tettekette (woah, all Utaban), Marippe, Ayappe, Mikitty, Ayaya, Charmy

6. H!P habits you seem to have developed:
I have become much more girly than I was before I became H!P fan. I was pretty girly, but now I'm much much more. Now I also want to collect more stuff.

7. Favorite singles cover looks:
I Wish, Otome Pasta ni Kandou, Ne~e (I WANT THAT HAT)

8. Favourite Member(s):
Ishikawa Rika. Um. Oh, right, others. Matsuura Aya, Mitsui Aika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, Tokunaga Chinami, Abe Natsumi, Ishiguro Aya... basically M-Line>all.

9. Something you're afraid of happening to H!P:
Rika quits showbiz; that's not really H!P, so Aika leaving H!P.

10. Favourite H!M/HM@/Radio/TV thing- episode:
hmmmmmm....Any H!M with the Ganko family's alright with me. I also like anything Utaban related, especially when they had the wedding for Kemeko.

11. Favourite photobook(s):
Ishikawa Rika's "Happy" or "Karen" or "24 Twentyfour"

12. Favourite phrase a member says:
"Haaaaaappyyyyy~~~" (why this blog is the Happy Disco)

13. You have 1.27 seconds to name any random H!P song GO!:
Halation Summer (...what?)

14. Favourite season of the concerts:
um. Winter, I guess. Though I want to say Spring for Gatas Ryuu

15. Favorite food you've seen them eat (that maybe you want to try too):
Some of the food they tempted them with on H!M looked SO good. But the plastic ice cream that Maimi tries to eat takes the cake.

16. Most disliked (or weird) food you watched them eat:
When Hard Gay was on H!M and they had to drink bitter tea for a punishment; ew

17. If there was a H!P song you HAD to listen to every morning from now on, what would it be?:
The Peace!; this song does NOT get old to me.

18. Last H!P song you listened to?:
Fantasy by v-u-den

19. How you think they spend their days off:
Going shopping, hanging out with each other, etc.

20. Which 5 H!P members would you take with you to a deserted island (Any reasons?):
Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Yajima Maimi... and I can't think of others, haha. Basically, Rika's there to keep me company, but the members I've chosen are all athletic as well, and since I'm not then they'd be of great use. Maybe Iida because she's tall and I'm not? idk.

21. What you want to buy the most right now:
More PBs, and I REALLY want to start collecting some Gatas Cds.

22. Favorite clothes/costume of theirs:
Renai Revolution 21 (the black costumes) and the Narihajimeta Koi no Bell ones

23. Your greatest H!P treasure:
MM Fanclub Solo CDS (released in 2000-2001, it's a mini disc of each member at the time with their own solo song, sold only to fanclub members at the time).

24. What you would do if you had a chance to spend 1 day with a H!P member and who would it be:
Ishikawa Rika; I'd spend the day hanging out with her, shopping, doing fun things. She has such a fun/silly personality that I feel like doing anything like that would be a hilarious experience.

25. The best overall looking girl in H!P, GO!:
....Ishikawa Rika (my bias knows no bounds... seriously, though, this woman is GORGEOUS)

26. Which H!P song relieves your stress:
Ayaya's album "Double Rainbow"

27. A moving H!P scene:
Yossy's speech at Rika's graduation; about how "dad" wants to talk (since Yossy's "dad" and Rika's "mom"), about how both of them will be leading a group at the same time.. and then at the end of the graduation concert, how Rika runs around greeting everyone WITH Yossy, instead of by herself. I love the two of them together.

28. Actually, I...:
had Momoko as my first favorite in H!P; quite a bit ago.

30. What would you want to scream to the members if you knew no one could hear you:
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

31. The thing that's made you most happy (being a Hello Project fan):
So much. I've made wonderful friends because of Hello!Project and I know I'll make more in the future. I love the music, the idols, and it just lifts my spirits SO mcuh.

32. The thing that's made you most sad (being a Hello Project fan):
Elder Club graduation. I loved those Elder Club concerts.

33. What do you want H!P to do in the future?
Get better songs, better PVs and be motivated to bring back their reputation.

34. Most respected member(s):
Ishikawa Rika; she's done multiple TV shows where she's gone to an impoverished third world country, treated the people she's met with respect and dignity, and highlighted the need in the place. After I saw her go to Kenya and... forgetting which country and treat everyone she met with such respect and started trying her best to help them with their work, not afraid to get dirty. That's when I knew that I respected her SO much.

(that, and her stories of how she turned her negativity/depression around and created the Charmy character).

35. Somewhere you'd like the next H!P member to travel to for a PB:
Somewhere fun in the US that ISN'T Hawaii; I'd actually think it would be fun to have a PB with some snow, the H!P member in a jacket and snow pants, playing with snowballs...

36. Favorite song:
The Peace!

37. Your impressions/reactions of your first concert:
....This. is. too. cute.

38. Any changes from ^then^?
No.

39. The most memorable concert:
Elder Club graduation, v-u-densetsu V (AKA the last v-u-den concert)

40. What you'd be doing if you weren't a fan:
Being a full-time AKB fan. Yeah, I went there.

41. The most fun part of being a fan:
Meeting friends, working on my blog, yay.

42. The hardest part of being a fan:
Not enough people like it in the US.

43. What got you in to H!P?:
I saw a video to Berryz Koubou's Gag 100Kaibun Aishite Kudasai. Went "THAT IS CUUUUTE" and was a fan.

44. Do you think you will still be a fan 5 years from now?
I'll definitely still love the OG/M-Line that I love right now, but I really want Tsunku/UFA to work harder. But I'll for sure still love the members I love right now.

45. A member you miss:
All of the Elder club that left. Rika, Ayaya, Yossy, Nacchi, the works. Gocchin, too.

46. Do you actually understand all of the lyrics to the songs?
I like looking at translations and I can get SOME of it, but not all.

47. Do you actually know another fan in person?
No... my sister likes some songs and listens to Berryz/C-ute sometimes, but I don't know if she's a "fan.

48. A message for Tsunku:
Tsunku. Hi. Look at how popular AKB48 is. Japan LIKES female idol groups now. NOW is the time to invest in better songs, better PVs and raise the profile of Hello!Project. Come on.


49. A message for your favorite member(s):
Thank you so much for improving my life significantly and cheering me up when I'm down.

50. A message for your least favorite member(s):
....hi. Can you connect me to my favorites, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment