Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Saitou Hitomi got Married.... huh.

It was just announced yesterday that ex-Melon Kinenbi member Saitou Hitomi got married.

I really don't know what else to say other than that. Melon Kinenbi used to be one of my favorite Hello!Project units but they kind of fell out of my favor when they decided to break up after doing an album called "Melon's Not Dead"; for some reason it kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. Despite that,I really like all the Melon Kinenbi members and they're all really fun and entertaining people I had hoped didn't leave the entertainment business. From what I've been gathering, it looks like Saitou is leaving the entertainment business for a family, and while I will miss her presence in the entertainment world I wish her the best of luck with her new life.

Congratulations, Saitou Hitomi! おめでとう!I truly wish her the best with her husband (who, incidentally, was apparently a big Melon Kinenbi fan, which I do appreciate).

And with that, I'll leave you with one of my favorite solo performances by Saitou.

No comments:

Post a Comment