Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Feel Free to Correct Me!

Just a little note before I get ready to go to work.

I make mistakes.

For some reason I've had it in my head for literally a year that AKB48 producer Akimoto Yasushi also did Idoling!!!. Idoling!!! is one of my big idol weakpoints; I know they're big, but they're just usually off my radar. I like them a lot, but my knowledge of them is limited. So I'm really glad that the comments have set me straight.

I'm just posting this to let people know, that if you see me screw something up, LET ME KNOW. I'm just an idol fan, but even as a fan I'm not the biggest one I know. There are some groups I follow more than others, partially out of time constraints.

So if I make some comment about an idol group you hold dear that you think is wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me! I'm fallible. I just like idols.

No comments:

Post a Comment