Thursday, October 7, 2010

Like Momoiro Clover? You should. You should also go here.

If you've read my blog you know I enjoy Momoiro Clover. A lot. I'm firm in saying they ARE my favorite group doing stuff right now; I have a lot of posts about them, including a brief introduction, so if you like cool stuff, check them out.

Buuut. If you've done that and went "wow, that MomoClo is really spiffy" (like you should) you really ought to check out this new forum my friend Dani and I have made together, "The Weekend Heroine" (because Momoiro Clover calls themselves "Shuumatsu Hiroin" which is what that translates into).

http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Weekend_Heroine

It's not much quite yet, because. It's basically just us and another member. BUT. We're working hard at making it a really cool community for international fans of the wonderful group, Momoiro Clover. Idol culture spreads to the US pretty much through word of mouth, and that's what we're trying to do for MomoClo. The two of us really love this group that's essentially just starting out, and we want to support them as much as we can (Seriously; Dani owns a copy of every version of Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo. That's 7 copies.). I don't think Morning Musume or AKB48 would have the internet following they do without forums where people could find out about things and talk to people about it, so we just want to introduce more people to our favorite idol group.

So yeah. Please join. ... I love you?

1 comment:

  1. HELLO THIS IS DANI EVERYONE GO JOIN THE FORUM AIIGHT?

    And yes, I own a copy of all 7 versions of Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo. And all 3 versions of Mirai he Susume! And I would own both versions of Momoiro Punch but they already stopped selling the LE for it =(

    ReplyDelete